Sunday, July 25, 2010

Pokemon Sapphire For Free Online

Metro 2033 Dmitry Glukhovsky L'Atalante


Ok, I know: I write nothing. But what do you want, this is the first time in five years that I can take leave with peace of mind. So I take this opportunity, although I'm still hyper-active: I do a lot of things and suddenly I have neither the time nor the desire to update the blog. In any case at this time.

Well, that being said, talking about one of my readings a month ago. Yaa it about a month so I got edited Metro 2033 by L 'Atalante . Metro 2033 necessarily tilt me it made me immediately. I must say that I'm a gamer, a real one. It's been over thirty years that I save the galaxy. Ok, at first I was fighting against a small yellow ball, yellow like a lemon, no bigger than a balloon, is Fr ...

Anyway, Metro 2033 is a video game post-apo out there not long ago by Russkoff which is located in the Moscow metro. There are plenty of crap in the tunnels is murky, it's dark, a bit rough and scary. So naturally when I received the original novel by press service, I could not resist. I'm still a big teenager.

And suddenly I was super disappointed.

No, but frankly, the translation is really bad: the text is full of cons-sense and, worse, nonsensical. There really are phrases that mean nothing. Even with good will, it is upsetting.

I held 200 pages, which is not bad. I hoped, failing to have a text written in fluent French, an atmosphere heavy, heavy, yellow, where anything can happen at the turn of a dimly lit tunnel. Unfortunately it is flat, with no relief, there is far to the unfolding of history, never to feel involved, no immersion.

Metro 2033 is a big, big, disappointment. That may be an international bestseller, but then maybe that other countries were treated to a translation worthy of the name. A book without any interest. Great regret.

0 comments:

Post a Comment