Thursday, January 13, 2011

Can You Swim With A Hernia

My message on this anniversary

My message on this anniversary

Thanks so much for the prayers EC 13 January 2001, I have just returned from the Monastery of Koutaba or parents have brought this morning for a Mass of Thanksgiving.

The bottom there were two monks born on January 13 like me. We prayed a lot and especially the will was allowed God will do. By starting my 6th year in bed, it is with a serene heart I surrender myself to God, convinced that God is good and who knows how that is good for me because "Nothing can happen that God does the have wanted. Now all he wants, however bad it may seem to us however that there 's better for us. "St. Thomas More.

I'm not saying that it was God who program the accidents and misfortunes, but I say that a loving God can do with misfortune that seems to be something good. That it can sometimes because he knows that it was just a step towards our sanctification: m ^ me if this does not come from him. From the other side we know that God's thoughts are not our thoughts and sometimes what we think is earlier misfortunes happiness for him.

Furthermore it is with faith that I asked my recovery, as it is with faith that I also put my pain to make it a source of joy. I know that suffering is scary sometimes especially kills not only the joy but our love and trust in God.

There is never a bad life events, even if these events are caused by the forces of evil by people who love us so. I personally think that very often he y 'instead wrong way to host events. Made in whatever color happens to us we must come out stronger, we must draw the strength for tomorrow. What makes the difference between individuals is FAITH and MENTAL IRON. Certainly we have the right to be sad or be in pain, but it does not leave too long our emotions take over. There can not change the past but you can ruin the present by doing too much concern for tomorrow.

Today is ours and it is for everyone to make a unique sound today because tomorrow is not here yet and nobody n 'is sure to see tomorrow. Put all your heart every day to build one today with love and joy. Do not let anger, hatred, lust, gluttony, damage, envy short all those things that often get away from the inner and outer peace, joy of being with our brothers, do not let These things clog your life.

TODAY BELONGS. PAST IS PAST ALREADY. TOMORROW IS STARTED. HOWEVER, we will build TODAY THROUGH LESSONS WE LEARNED FROM YESTERDAY AND THAT IS WHAT THE WISDOM OF YESTERDAY WE WILL Educate, THAT TOMORROW WILL BE EXTRAORDINARY. Thank

everyone for the prayers of this day, no prayer is lost and God always rewards his beloved. God's miracles still exist only perseverance in trust and faith in the divine abandonment can see this marvel EXTRAORDINARY.

thank you again to God for his one year more: YEAR TO EVERYONE YOU LOVE THE ONE YOU HAVE A SPECIAL WAY HOUSE APARTMENTS IN THE HEART OF NAME. What will I use MY YEARS OVER IF I LOVE YOU NOT?

Another Happy New Year

0 comments:

Post a Comment