Saturday, June 26, 2010

Can I Take Yaz As Emergency Contra

Luna Libre's over thinking of

Well, right now I'm not very present but it should not last and I am currently very busy with the closing of the bookstore. The period is not easy and it takes me slightly cabbage.

I wanted to close next Saturday, July 3, but I learned this week that the sales beginning Wednesday. Now when I stop sales to begin my work. And when they eventually people spent all their good money ... And anyway I'm left with little in stock.

So I decided to close tonight, June 26 I'll do a bit of presence but on Tuesday I have a lot of things to settle so I may be right and left.

So here, a page turns, by whom I made a lot of things, particularly in human terms. I want to say I was extremely touched by the sympathy expressed every day now for three weeks.

Anyway, now it is time to dedicate myself to my garden before seeking a job at last serious. He'll have to take my tie to the cleaners, from the time they are in the closet!

's blog about her continuing to live and I'll talk about books, and tribulations of an old sore back in the capital! I'll have to buy myself a HTC Desire! Beware, however: the domain name lunalibre.fr should expire in the next days. It is therefore appropriate to use the address lunalivres.blogspot. I will think later to switch to a more current address.

Meanwhile enjoy the good weather!

0 comments:

Post a Comment