Monday, June 28, 2010

Halloween Costumes Crutch

In Search of Lost Time


Good weasels, we will not cry, I told you that I continue this blog. Promised, it amuses me too. And as I will have more free time (well not too much because I have a lot of work to do in my small garden), it will be even more foutraque total, the general nawaque anyone.

For you, anonymous digital friends, here is a site that will perhaps make a small tear, or feel a slight twinge of sadness at the memory of your tender years. Personally I do not understand that one can indulge in a fascination with the lost years. I find such evenings Gloubiboulga a pathetic sad. And I prefer not to say anything about these idiots who dress up as Bambi when they were not even born when Thriller came out.

Go take a look at Coucoucircus , it's worth it if you do not go overboard.

Meanwhile, it's nice and it shows. Right now it is a festival of plunging necklines all over each other, as if the girls were afraid that it does not last (the weather, not the neckline (quoique. ..)).

Enjoy the sun while there has and play sports. It's good for morale.

0 comments:

Post a Comment