Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sniffing Womens Shoes Stories

Do you really have the time? All or nothing


Do you really have the time?

Please Read this story:

I knelt to pray but not for long. I had too much to do. I had to hurry and get to work because the salary depended on it. So I knelt and said a prayer in a hurry, then I jumped to my feet. My Christian duty was now done. My soul could rest in peace.

Throughout the day I had no time to utter a word of good disposition. No time to talk about God to my friends, I was afraid they laugh at me. No time, no time, too busy, it was my constant cry, No time to give to souls in need.
But finally came the time, time to die.
I arrived before the Lord, I stood with downcast.
In his hands God held a book. It was the book of life. God looked at his book and said 'I'll get your name .... Sorry ... I can not find it ...
I said: Look again ... it should not be far off ..!!!
God told me : Yes, yes, you know, going to write your name, once on the list but I never found the time. "

Moral: No matter how we are in a hurry or busy (what?), We must make our life a constant prayer, always keep in touch with God.

SOURCE: Internet, kom aurelien, Cameroon Forum jec

0 comments:

Post a Comment