Thursday, September 9, 2010

Greco Roman Wrestling Schools Ny

Should not hit on the unicorn

Well, this time it's not my fault. I really resolved to lay criticism on one of the ten books I read during July / August when I received this nice video this morning. Although starting a private joke , I could not resist to show it.

No, but must be completely sick to watch such a thing! And even more to send it to me. I thought I had hit bottom with my rabbit, my squirrels and my Canadian trappers but I note with some pleasure that there are more serious than me.

other hand, admit that it is still crunchy this unicorn. How lame Basin!

So to you, young reader, reader, fantasy, amateur rides disheveled (even Houellbecq he would not have dared that one), you bleeding heart that you dream of walking naked on your equine companion, bathed in morning dew makes your body youthful sparkle ...

Finally, I digress. Enjoy coughed, and remember that I did absolutely nothing. Do not cry pretty little unicorn!

0 comments:

Post a Comment