Saturday, September 11, 2010

Wedding Congratulations Spanish

Know itself, a long way

I'm super excited: Monday night I started my first boxing training. Boxing 'The Marvelous' Marvin Hagler , my favorite rider.

is very important to me. For over twenty years I practiced martial arts / combat sports, since I almost got his nose broken at 16, and I've always practiced that disciplines feet fists. While not great because I've never been able to compete because of my studies and my work I'm doing. Humbly, I am pleased. In twenty-five years I tried many martial arts, combat sports, or method of self-defense that I could test some time in the street, and I have come to a final and definitive conclusion: there is no better martial art or combat sport among others, there's just one that suits you best. The problem is that sometimes it takes several years (a life?), To finally find it.

Coming so mid-foot fists, I have often drooled: I'm not very big, if not small, and I'm soft like a log. I spent over 15 years to shit because my teachers were adamant that I give a kick to the head, something I could not do unless I remove a vertebra. But I persisted because giving kicks to the head was cool and that no teacher told me to move on. Bullshit.

With age, I became more critical, and my teachers and my physical ability, until I came across a teacher who encourages me to find my "body shape". A real revolution! : A teacher who encouraged me to find what was good for me, rather than reproduce what was written in the manual of the great master. From that moment I started working, not the style or dogma, but that suited me best. For me and for my body.
But for that, it is still necessary to know and, more importantly, admit your weaknesses, both physical and psychological. And for my part, the list is long.
This is not an easy exercise because you have to get used to the idea that we will never do certain things. With age and the list goes on! For my part, I know I have a physical and a mental rather made for close combat. So I opted for the "dirty boxing", boxing, street by combining it with other disciplines, including just boxing. I test, I try. Always. It's fascinating, I discover every day new things.

If there are two types of boxes that have always emmerdées it is the boxing and boxing French. The first because I can never in touching them with his fists, and second because they are everywhere. I hate them! So I opted for English, closer to my form of struggle, knowing that one of the boxes is the most technical and physically possible. We'll see. At least I tried.

Deeply Monday!

Below is one of the best fights in boxing history: Hagler Hearns cons. Hagler is the bald.

0 comments:

Post a Comment