Saturday, September 18, 2010

How To Get A Lot Of Points For Poptropica

page turns

Well now, a page turns: I sold my right to lease yesterday morning. Luna Libre will soon be replaced by a contemporary furniture store. What a relief! It's been years since I did not feel as well. Suddenly, just after the signing I went to a little gift: I bought a beautiful leather and very expensive. Damn it feels good! In a fortnight I buy the six and a half to go with.

In fact, last time I felt this sense of freedom and well-being was long ago when a mutual agreement I decided to separate the girl with whom I lived in a relationship for two years. The decision was very hard to take, and even after I could not help but wonder if I had not done a good bullshit. My first decision was to slam my money on new clothes and they finally do all the stuff that held my heart. This was followed by the happiest period of my life in Paris, where I felt good, happy to be in agreement with myself, ready to eat life to the fullest.

The comparison between a woman and her business may be moved, but upon reflection I think it is actually true. The store had such a place in my life, you can easily compare it to a mistress. Everything is happiness for a time, then we see that the time we spent with her weight, that one is closer to many sacrifices before. We said then that he must make a decision, because then it will be too late to do that, but we always find excuses to postpone the date, because ultimately there is attached and it is more easy to let time do it right. Looser too. And finally when you do, it is unfortunate to force guilty. But fortunately it only lasts for a time because if we gave up a dream is to move to something better, because life passes too quickly to deny themselves to be happy, here or elsewhere. Carpe diem, or nothing.

I'm good, I'm relaxed, I'm happy. These last three months I realized the things I cared about for years, I have a social life again, I feel complete.

Luna Libre is dead, I do not regret having created, as I have no regret for the killing. Now happiness is elsewhere and I intend to enjoy it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment