Thursday, September 2, 2010

How Can You Tell If A Scorpio Guy Is Interested

Sylvester Stallone Happy Birthday Mr Bradbury

For you, dear reader, I have been watching the heavy, even very heavy. This afternoon I went to see The Expendables , the latest film by Sylvester Stallone. Sly for short. Not because Jane Campion was, okay, but still it was super boring.

But back to our film for boys. Honestly the movie is not excellent. It's a decent action movie, turned without great originality, with wicked are cut, puncture, or rupture, as desired. But what did I laugh! On second thought, I even think I was the only one there ... The film is full of humor in the second degree. The actors, all sizes in their fields, are fun and it feels. The guys have nothing to prove, so they have fun and not afraid to make self-deprecating.

Jet Li complained of being too small, Randy Couture can not stand to have the ears, Dolph Lundgren is completely crazy, Bruce Willis plays the villain spy, and Mickey Rourke at the old biker on the back ... The fight scenes are excellently choreographed battles with winks as the one between Steve Austin (WWE wrestling champion) and Randy Couture (UFC Champion MMA), two disciplines that do not like each other. Couture also impressed me because he played pretty well for a beginner player.

But he stuck me the most is Jason Statham as I had never seen before. It turns out to be very realistic battle scenes with a knife, very impressive. But what made me laugh the most is that Statham and 38 years, has more wrinkles on the forehead that Stallone and Rourke reunited!

The Expendables is an action movie to go to his actors, because they do not take themselves too seriously and that is funny.

0 comments:

Post a Comment