Saturday, September 4, 2010

How To Stretch Welded Wire Fencing

Sandra I love you! The Expendables

Right now I spend a lot of time on Youtube. It's crazy how many weird things that can be found on this site.

Still, as I proceeded as usual bounce, when I came across this:


No sorry I will not tell you how I landed on it, I'm too ashamed. So I watched this great clip when suddenly I found myself struck down, but I know the singer of the middle! This is the woman who lit up my life as a young virgin, which elicited a thousand and one erotic dreams when my body barely pubescent opened the desire (in all cases other than playing video games). Sandra is the name of God! Okay, I loved Sabrina too, but for other reasons.

With excitement and some alarm, I therefore looking to confirm my suspicions.


No doubt, it was her. Rhalala, I still get chills. Well, now it is on that date a little, then what has become my beautiful Bavarian singer?


And that, we realize that the years have passed. On the other hand, many women of 48 years would be like him in my opinion. Sandra I love you forever!

This post was not much interest except to show the evolution of the clips and dress in 30 years, and declare my love to Sandra the unlikely event that she read my blog . Me anyway, I crazy, right now I listen to it loop:



0 comments:

Post a Comment