Sunday, September 5, 2010

How Long For Temazepam To Work

The question of Sunday bis


Do you like squirrels? Yes, me too, until I make me eat all my nuts by two squirrels. I do not want anyone to get eat nuts by squirrels.

Picture this: you take a leisurely breakfast when you see a squirrel go quietly to your door with a knob in his mouth and another between the legs. And during that time your cat is snoring on the stairs. And there you have the balls. Or nuts, as you want.

Anyway, it lasted two years until they disappeared from circulation. And during all that time, one question nagging me: Is that what that thing is food? It seems that in Canada it is eaten. Attention gray, not red.

For you, dear reader eager to know, I found a recipe which enables you to prepare delicious hamburgers squirrels. The video is frankly to watch, especially when the girl of 15 years to shoot the squirrel rifle squirrel that ends in the oven of his bourgeois mother.

All about the art of preparing a squirrel (and save at the same time his nuts): HERE.


And finally, a little song trapper.


0 comments:

Post a Comment